Main Menu
William Hill
Paddy Power
  | Home   | Index   | Info   | This Week   | Poker   | News   | Email

Review Date : Feb 2019
LadbrokesSmall boy who is flat broke for a long time were part of the Hilton Group. Early in 2006 Hilton sold its hotel business to the US Hilton chain and then changed its name to Ladbrokes PLC. Now the company now focuses on the gambling sector via 2000 establishments in Great Britain, Ireland, and Belgium where its clientele can gamble money. Its market is mostly in the United Kingdom (86% of turnover) with expansion into the Rest of the World (14%). The year 2013 ended with LADBROKES (LAD.L) employing 50,990 people and showing a Net Profit of £113.1m on turnover of £1,117.7m.

Global Betting Exchange (GBE) known as Betdaq was acquired by Ladbrokes in February 2013 for €30m.

In 2016, Ladbrokes acquired its rival, Gala Coral Group, and changed its name to Ladbrokes Coral. The combination of the two companies created Britain's biggest bookmaker, with over 4,000 betting shops and 30,000 employees. The company was listed on the London Stock Exchange and was a member of the FTSE 250 Index until it was acquired by GVC Holdings in March 2018.

You get lots for one site. It is easy bet once you have found what you want. Also easy (too) is transfering money to the account and checking your details. You can opt for British or European odds style.

There is a Poker Room to play poker against other people and there is also a Casino and Bingo section. A unique feature for Ladbrokes is that you can switch to the Exchange which is branded version of Betdaq.

Continual updates to make it a slicker looking site have maybe just cluttered the look so that you have to many options when really you just want to find a particular bet. Once you've found it, it works well and the betting procedures allow the all impotant check on the details before you click away your money.

Many of their previous faults have been addressed. Its no-longer a bookmaker site, its an 'everything you can bet on site'. As a straight sports punter you have to find what you want in a jungle.
IBAS registered
Score : 8/10 Cut : Tax free Limits : Win £1,000,000
Based : Gibralter Tel : 0800 731 6191
TV : YES Best Odds Guarantee : Yes Apps : Android, iPhone
Online Chat : YES    
Address: Imperial House, Imperial Drive, Rayners Lane, Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 7JW United Kingdom    
Home | Index | Links | Archive | Information | This Week | Spotlight | News | Email
Lotteries | Casino Gambling | Games | Betting | Film Review | Book Review | Glossary | Advice

This document maintained by GGGeditor.
Material Copyright © 2000 - 2019